Preparing for your first EdTech fundraising
Join the team from Ufi Ventures for a focused session of information, insights and discussion for founders and operators in the vocational technology start-up world.
Ufi Ventures are the UK's specialist investor in EdTech for adult skills with more than £4.2m invested in companies building the future of adult learning in the UK.
In this session the Ufi Ventures team will be sharing practical insights gained through their investment activity, along with tips and advice about:
- when and why to raise equity,
- the pros and cons versus other forms of funding,
- how to position your business for success,
- the state of the investment market, and
- what to look for in an investor (and what different investors are looking for in you)
We’ll also open-up the floor for you to ask the Ufi Ventures team any burning questions.